Friday, November 3, 2017

Painting Inca Army for DBMM. (81)

I decided to base the remaining Inca figure in the start of a DBMM army. DBMM is point base but the are specific troops in each army. For the Inca army (81) I need 1 Commander in Chief, 1 to 3 sub commanders, 4 to 6 Inca nobles, 16 to 60 Inca huaminca regulars, 24 to 48 skirmishing slingers.

I managed to build:


Two sub commanders (Reg Ax(S)). Just noticed that these should have four figures per base.










Six Inca noble bodyguard (Reg Ax (S))











Seven Inca Huaminca regulars (Reg Ax (O))












Seventeen Skirmishing slingers (Irr Ps (O))













I had a pack of dogs so I decided to make 2 stands of Porters (Reg Bge (I))











So in summary to make a DBMM army I would need 9 additional Inca Huaminca regulars and 7 additional Skirmishing slingers for a total of 41 figures.

Painted: 22
Total for 2017: 277
Working on:  The hobbit escape from goblin town box set

No comments:

Post a Comment