Monday, November 27, 2017

Painting Lord of the Rings. (Giant Eagles)

Last week we went to FDB located in Gatineau, Quebec. In my opinion they have great prices. Usually the US dollar equivalent in Cdn dollars.

FDB

Anyway, they had a table of left over stuff for LOTR and some other LOTR stuff, so I ended up buying some Great Eagles. I will eventually need to buy the Beorn model and one more set of Eagles for my Radagast's Alliance war band.

Again there is a great 20 step tutorial on how to paint the Giant Eagles.

Tale of Painters

I find his tutorials extremely detail and very helpful for a beginner painter as he explains how to do pretty well everything.

Again I used a mix of Vallejo and Citadel.

Here are the eagles


















This is Radagast's Alliance so far.
























Painted: 2
Total for 2017: 353
Working on:  Cave troll, Grants tanks, Heavy gear space ships, Elves, Evil men, Hunter Orcs, and Fimbul.

2 comments:

  1. Those eagles look outstanding Serge...nicely done on the painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you kindly. I think they turned out really nice.

    ReplyDelete