Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Painting Carthage Army for SAGA Age of Hannibal

I received my starter set for SAGA Age of Hannibal in Oct. I bought the starter plus an elephant.

I tried using some Contrast Paints from Citadel. I think it works well on horses and clothing. 


Here is the Carthaginian Mounted Warlord (SAHC01)















The following two pictures are for the Carthaginian Mounted Hearthguards (SAHC02)
















The following is Carthaginian Hearthguards on foot













The following are a combination of hearthguard and warriors

















An finally the elephant
























So far a 5 point army, but I also bought some levy, mounted warriors, and another elephant.

I also painted 5 more Canadian Leopard C1s (Team Yankee) for Francis, but did not take any pictures.


Painted: 31

Total for 2020: 403

Working on: TEAM YANYEE T-80 and BMP 3

Backlog: Battletech models, King Tiger for Bolt Action, and SAGA (Carthaginians)

Total for 2019: 299
Total for 2018: 375
Total for 2017: 392

No comments:

Post a Comment