Saturday, September 7, 2019

Painting Crannogman (Game of thrones)

I bought a box of Crannogman to go with my Stark force. These are really well made plastic miniatures. All assembled. All that is needed is to remove the mould lines.

I used Vallejo browns (Mahogany (846), leather brown (871) for the uniform, beige brown (875) for the arrow, wood Grain (828) for the bow, red leather (818) for the belts. Olive Green (894) for the cap. and Grey Green (866) for the pants. I then used the appropriate Citadel shade to apply a wash on the entire miniature.

I always have trouble with the eye. Painted white then black, then went over with medium flesh.

This is the results.













Some close up of each of the types.
















I also painted the Crannogman Warden.


























These are the stats of the Unit and the Warden



















Should be a fun Unit to play.

Painted: 13

Total for 2019: 201

Working on: Samurai Pirates
Backlog: None

Total for 2018: 375
Total for 2017: 392

No comments:

Post a Comment