Saturday, November 10, 2018

Painting Stark's from Game of thrones for Song Ice & Fire part 2

I have been doing a lot of house renovations so not a lot of time to paint.

However lately I have resumed my painting and have been making real progress.

The following are two Stark sworn swords units.

















These units come with Sworn Sword Captains.
















Next I painted an Umber Berserker unit














The unit also comes with an Umber Champion


























I then painted the Stark Outrider unit































I needed to paint some characters. The set came with Sansa Stark


























Catelyn Stark
























Robb Stark with his wolf Grey Wind

























 


Next came Ser Brynden Tully Mounted, Crannogman Warden, Maege Mormont and Greatjon Umber























I still have 7 special characters to paint and a Stark Longbowmen unit

Painted: 51
Total for 2018: 320
Working on: Stark Army
Backlog: Woodland Indians

1 comment:

  1. This looks beyond horrible, sorry. Might as well have left them unpainted....

    ReplyDelete