Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Painting Stark's from Game of thrones for Song Ice & Fire

Mike bought a kick starter of a Song of Ice & Fire. This is new rule set for Games of Thrones. Mike got the Lanisters and I got the Starks. I have to admit that the models are excellent. There is very little prep work as these models come whole and on a stand. The are about 32 mm scale.

I have only painted one Sworn Sword so far.

I used Vallejo paints.

Prussian Blue for the cloth.
Natural steel for the armour
Leather for the straps
US Field Drab for the under layer
Black Grey for the boots
Medium skin for the face and hands
Sky Grey for the shield
Grey Green for the Direwolf

I highlighted using Citadel shade

Fleshshade for the face and hands
Nuln Oil for the shield
Drakenhof nightshade for the Cloth

Then I mixed equal part baking soda, glue, and white paint for the snow effect.





























Painted: 1
Total for 2018: 269
Working on: Stark Army
Backlog: Woodland Indians

No comments:

Post a Comment