Sunday, November 8, 2020

Painting Mordor Orcs Update #2 (Lord of the rings)

 My first update on my painting Mordor Orc projects was on 26 September. I have been hard at work completing the project. From June to end September I had painted 134. I had another 65 to paint for a total of 199.

The following are 33 Morannon Orcs










 






I had four Black Guard of Barad-Dur











Four Black Numenorean Warriors










A Catapult Party
















Kardush the Firecaller











Three Mordor Trolls

















The Dark Marshal, Ringwraith (mounted and on foot)











13 Warg Riders




















Painted: 65

Total for 2020: 275

Working on: LOTR Mordor Orcs

Backlog: Heavy Gear Utopian army, LOTR Rangers

Total for 2019: 299
Total for 2018: 375
Total for 2017: 392

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is very impressive. Good job. This will be an epic game. And you did it the hard way, 28mm vs 6mm so it's an amazing job. Now, back to work, there's more to be painted.

    ReplyDelete