Thursday, May 28, 2020

Painting Mordor Orcs (Lord of the rings)

I have started on my next project. I will involve painting 202 miniatures if I got my total correctly. Someone was selling all of his LoTR minatures (Elves, Dwarves, Orcs, etc)

I was too late to buy the Elves and the Dwarves, but I did get the Mordor Orcs.

He was selling at about 40% of cost so I jumped on the deal.

The following list is an inventory of the models.

The Dark marshal (ring wraith) 2
Kardush the fire caller 1
Orc with pennant 2
Mordor Uruk-hai 15
Black Numenorean Warriors 4
Black Guard of Bard-Dur 4
Mordor Troll 3
Mordor War Catapult 1
Warg Riders 14
Morannon Orcs 33
Mordor Orcs 114
Gorbag and Shagrat 3
Mordor Orc Commanders  4
The mouth of Sauron 2

I have a few pictures of my challenge. The following are the models not in a box.

















and these are the models in boxes.




















Painted: 0

Total for 2020: 76

Working on: LOTR Mordor Orcs

Backlog: None

Total for 2019: 299
Total for 2018: 375
Total for 2017: 392

1 comment: