Sunday, December 8, 2019

Painting East German BTR 60 part 3 (Team Yankee)

We are continuing our Firestorm Team Yankee campaign in the New Year, so I decided to paint the remainder of my BTR-60s. I had 9 left.

I used my air gun and painted the models with Tamya XF-67, Nato Green. Then did some highlighting with Valleho German Grey 830. I also painted the lights white, and the IR light Flat Blue.

Followed this with decals.














I should be getting the following over the next week.

Team Yankee: Soviet - Motor Rifle Heavy Weapons
Team Yankee: Soviet - SA-8 Gecko SAM Platoon
Team Yankee: Soviet - SA-9 Gaskin SAM Platoon


Painted: 9

Total for 2019: 299

Working on: None

Ordered: Heavy Weapons teams, Gecko, Gaskin

Total for 2018: 375
Total for 2017: 392

No comments:

Post a Comment