Saturday, July 20, 2019

Painting German (FOW)

I had some left overs that I did not get to paint in time for the Mid War campaign we played, so I decided to get them done.

They are easy to assemble and I used my air brush to paint the vehicles..

I had some Panzer IIs, Panzer IIIs, and Marders.

Here are the Panzer IIs




















Here are the Panzer IIIs

















and finally my Marders


















Painted: 14

Total for 2019: 149

Working on: Canadian M113s for Team Yankee
Backlog: Soviet BMP and Motor Rifle Weapons for team Yankee, East German T55 and BTR 60 for Team Yankee, Grenadier Platoon mid-war FOW, Flakpanzer IV for Bolt Action, Crannogman trackers for Games of Throne, and some Samurai Pirates

Total for 2018: 375
Total for 2017: 392

No comments:

Post a Comment