Saturday, April 21, 2018

Painting Lord of Rings (Dwarf warriors and heroes)

I have been painting some lord of the ring stuff for a little while now. I decided to buy some dwarf warriors, commanders, and a number of  heroes.

The colour was inspired by the games workshop pictures.

Dwarf-Warriors-LotR

These are plastics from the games workshop. Not very good models, so I did the best I could.





















Here are some of the Heroes. These miniatures were either in metal or some type of white resin. Much more detail

Durin-and-Mardin

Mardin















Durin

























Dain and Balin

Balin























Dáin




















Murin-and-Drar
Drar

























Murin

























Dwarf-Commanders
and finally four Dwarf Commanders



























I think I got a little carried away with the amount of Captains and Heroes. Need a little bit more warriors.

Painted: 22
Total for 2018: 135
Working on: Germans (Bolt Action)
Backlog: Dwarf Rangers (Lord of the Rings), and Inca (DBMM)

No comments:

Post a Comment